Referral Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern your participation in the Bebler Referral Program,
which we’ll call Program here for short. The Program is run by us; Bebler or Verkkostadi.
The Participants referred to below are you (a Qualified User), and the person you’ve referred (a Referred User). To be eligible for a reward, you, as participants must agree to be bound by the rules described below.
Referred User: someone who’s been referred to Bebler by a Qualified User. You become a Referred User by creating a new account on Bebler’s software/application and inputting a Qualified User’s unique account email address. (Referred Account).
Only the person who creates the Referred Account is considered the Referred User, and there can only be one Referred User for each Referred Account created.
Referred Account: a new Bebler account created by a Referred User by inputting a Qualified User’s unique email.
Qualified User: someone who meets all of the following conditions:
Is an active member with an active account.
Eligible Referral: A Referred Account qualifies as an Eligible Referral if all of the following conditions are met:
- The Referred Account is created on Bebler by the Referred User and input a Qualified User’s unique email.
- The Referred User is not a member of any other Bebler account (whether they’re active, expired or banned).
- The Referred User was not referred to Bebler at an earlier date by someone else.
- The Referred Account created by the Referred User must not be for a company associated with any other Bebler accounts (whether they’re active, expired or banned).
- The Referred User can’t have the same IP address as the Qualified User.
- The Qualified User must not have posted their unique email on a “coupon website” or similar website.
- The Referred User can’t have the same IP address as any other user of Bebler (whether the user is a current or former user) at the time the Referred User signs up.
- The Referred User must fulfill the specific requirements displayed on the app referral screen. (Could change at any time without prior notice)
Paypal deposit: refers to a Paypal payment request by the Qualified User that has a accumulated more than the minimum balance required for the withdrawal.
Overview of Program
To be an eligible participant in the Referral Program, you must meet either of the following conditions:
- You’re a Qualified User and the referral you made is deemed an Eligible Referral by Bebler
- You’re a Referred User and your Referred Account is deemed an Eligible Referral by Bebler
- If you meet either of the conditions above, you are elegible to receive either a Paypal deposit or an Ads removal purchase (which is referred to as the “Reward”). Obviously no Reward will be given in relation to any referrals that aren’t Eligible Referrals.
- You, the Participant, must claim the Reward once every 1 month.
- The value of the Reward will depend on the referral rate at the date a new user becomes an Elegible Referral.
- If you participate in the program as a Qualified User, then a Reward will be given for each Eligible Referral you make.
- If you receive a reward, you (as a Participant) are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees resulting from it. By participating in the Program, you release Bebler and their agents from all liability, including, without limitation, with respect to the Reward. Bebler reserves that right to suspend you as Participant from the Program at any time and reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Program at any time.
- Please note that if you are a Qualified User, the name you used to create your Bebler profile may be appended to your unique email address.
By taking part you agree:
- To comply with all applicable commercial and public anti-bribery laws
- To send referral emails only to people that you know
- Not to engage in any activity that may be considered fraudulent or invasive or that may be considered spamming